Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Happy 1st Birthday!

Today is Paige's first birthday, and I think Ava and I are much more excited about this than Paige is, of course. We are going to have a little party tonight at our house with some friends from church. Then this weekend we will see my parents and have a small party with them. And then in the middle of July we will go down and visit some of Ava's family and have another party. So my this time next month, Paige will of had 3 party's and more than enough cake, ice cream, and presents.

I'm sure we will take lots of pictures and try to video most of the party tonight. Once we have them on the computer, I will try and get some posted out here. So please check back soon.

1 comment:

The Creightons said...

Sorry I didn't get on here yesterday. Thought about Paige all day! Hope the party went well. Love you all.