Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Finally! Some more pics!

I know we have been rather slow on keeping this blog updated lately...and I am sorry for that. It just seems like we have a million things going on now. We have some good pics of Paige on our regular camera, but of course that is at home...and since I do most of our blogging here at work, all I have with me are pictures from my camera phone. Better than nothing...right?

So here we go. These pictures will probably have nothing in common with each. Just totally random moments...so please bare with me.

This pic was taken at Paige's first ever, MSU football game. Unfortunately, like every other game she has been too...MSU lost. Check out the premium seats. Yes...we are 5 rows from the top of the stadium.

Here are just a few random pics. Two are of Piage up close and one of Ava and Paige during our Sunday School class.

No comments: